Thursday, January 19, 2012

paigesplace.com

This beautiful Bird Design Glass-domed Display Stand is one of our favorite pieces here at paigesplace.com and is an especially thoughtful gift for the bird lover in your life! It also is the perfect spot to display a beautiful cupcake creation. Lovely vintage grey finish. (12.25x10.63x10.25h)

By the way, if you need some inspiration for a beautiful cupcake to display, I have been playing around with several different cupcake recipes. I came across a wonderful White Wedding Cake Cupcake recipe courtesy of one of my favorite blogs to follow, Recipe Girl. I added in 1 tsp of Almond Extract as she suggests in her tips and let me tell you these cupcakes are heavenly all by themselves. If you really want to have an over-the-top good cupcake, frost with her great recipe for Wedding Cake Buttercream! I would have loved to give you a pic of one of those great cupcakes displayed on the display stand shown above, but my decorating skills are not up to Recipe Girl's yet...LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment